specialties for public policies

In the stage that one is about to make the most relevant choice for the near future, there are many different ideas or tastes, in my case I have always been interested in sports, education, culture, among others.
Although, I decided to study Public Administration because it is a career that can cover many disciplines, now in these times it is not enough just to have an undergraduate degree, but it must always have an extra condiment, that is, a post title. In this sense I would like to do a post-graduate degree that is of public policies and thus be able to implement my knowledge to promote sport, education and culture, as long as I work with these areas, it is very important to have trained professionals and really committed to the three areas mentioned above.
I would like to study this post title abroad, since this way we can observe new ways to attack the problems we want to solve, I do not say it in a derogatory way, but abroad, especially in the old continent, cultures are more developed and For this reason, I would like to observe, and then apply those public policies in the country.
While technology is abundant and is a tool that should be used to contribute to the production of knowledge, I personally prefer to study in person, for a communication issue, I find that technology can distort many things that perhaps with a communication Oral and direct is easier to understand, to further encourage direct communication of people.
Resultado de imagen para public policies

Comentarios

Entradas populares