Favorites hobbies

There is no doubt that hobbies in people are very important for integral development, they take away the stress from which we try to escape more times than we imagine.
At 20 years of age, my hobbies are still very similar to those of my adolescence. Playing soccer is my favorite sport, the adrenaline of running behind a ball, hugging when a goal is converted, forgetting everything in that short moment of dispersion. Another of my hobbies is to go out with my friends to dance, drink beer and spend the chaos. Music always has a fundamental part of my time, my father was always linked to music, so I approached her when she was 10 years old, I like to play guitar and I am currently part of a pachanguera cumbia band called Mambo de a liter, with which we would soon record our first album.
Despite being in the university with an overwhelming academic burden, I have the conviction that you should never stop doing the things that distract us from the stressful world, these give us the desire to continue no matter how much it costs to overcome every moment in life.


Comentarios

Entradas populares