PUBLIC ADMISTRATION FOR LIFE

Well when you're 16 or 17 years old, you're never sure about what to do with your life, in my last year of school life, exactly 2016, having the dream of studying music as a first option, but then I was convinced that public administration It was also an area that mixed many things that I liked, like knowing about history, a little numbers and focused on the contingencies of now, problem solving, well despite the fact that the public service is a bit slow, this is why I chose this career, to try to contribute in what is the public service.
When I entered the race I realized that I was very interdisciplinary, in which you can specialize in some area and be researchers, well, that is not given to me. LOL.
What made the career I loved was the activity of learning and service, where we had the first approach to the work of a public administrator ago. It was a very enriching experience, although I am now out of the group, but I hope to return.
Currently I am very happy with the race, I still like it. Hahaha I hope I still like it, and the university is a very large social cradle, you meet a lot of people and make many friends.

Comentarios

  1. My friend, you will be a successful professional!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, I think you have vocation of public service!!! you are going to be a good professional

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think you'll be a great public administrator, you have a great vocation!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Awesome! it seems that you love your career! and when you have that, you can do whatever you want, I hope you make this country a better place for all of us.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares