My best vacations

I usually never go on vacation, since I was a child I only go out to nearby places in my hometown Pichilemu, I usually went out for 2 days, where I camped at the edge of an estuary. However, in 2015 I finally had a vacation, these were in southern Chile, where we passed through the large island of Chiloé, Puerto Montt, Frutillar, Valdivia, Villarrica, Pucón. Without a doubt it was an incredible vacation, knowing the flora and fauna of our country for me has always been first to know another place in the world. This journey lasted for 2 weeks, in which my parents and my two sisters went, the whole family on board the car without a fixed destination, only where the energies were given.
They have been the best because without a doubt traveling with the family is always important, regardless of the problems, also because of the diversity of places I met, the national parks, emblematic walks, the reserves, the typical gastronomy of the area, it is a important point for the learning of our country.

Comentarios

  1. the last year I did a similar travel in the south, all are beautiful cities

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi!! I love Valdivia, is the best place of the World!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I never have been in the south of Chile but it seems to be nice!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Gertting to know Chile is the best. Excellent experience!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Nice trip! Isn't necessary go out of Chile to enjoy and had good vacations!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares