Dream country


I would really like to know Sweden, its Nordic roots and the whole Viking history really attracts my attention. I would like to live there just for the fact of being a developed country, with a lot of history and traditions that have not left, still pursue an intercultural approach. I would very much like to be able to study Viking history and how they related to the other countries of the old continent, their customs and mainly how they hierarchized power, if they had a democratic or authoritarian system.
my tastes for the good table are evident, the Swedes have a quite pleasant gastronomy, but sweet things have always been my weakness, I would very much like to try the FIKA to taste the typical dishes of this nation.
 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares