what do I see on tv.

Regarding my taste in television, I usually see what I see in the news, but as a way of entertainment I like watching series. My favorite series is Vikings, I find the Scandinavian culture, its mythology, its forms of organization with respect to the power, its rituals of punishment and the liberal thought in which the woman fulfilled functions of war as well as man, the freedom to decide by themselves is quite advanced for the time in which this culture was developed.
The first invasions to Europe by this culture, I like this series because it makes a historical sweep of humanity in full middle age, even though it is a series that perhaps has characters that are not suitable, we are right in a first instance to the culture, how they lived and how they were organized politically, you can make an analysis with the concepts that are linked to the public administration, which makes it more interesting for me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares