themes of interest

Within the short time I've been in the university, there have been several issues that have been of my interest.
for me feminism was something new within my concepts, education has always been of my interest and also what concerns the indigenous peoples, also the violation of human rights.
feminism how to learn with my classmates and classmates who are in the subject. that contribute to the deconstruction of patriarchy, helping those who did not have a real nearness with the concept.
Education has always been an issue of interest to me, especially the issue of how the JUNAEB delivers a kind of equality in education, a book that is quite interesting is "ausente señorita, ausente" by Angelica Illanes.
Indigenous peoples and human rights are a relevant topic to investigate, intercultural respect is a subject that interests me a lot, respect for the collective values that mark a nation that is passed on to private interests.
If I had to choose my topics of interest only for one, I would keep the education and how the JUNAEB is an agent that delivers a service, a help to those who alone would not be able to participate in education, many children do not they would go to school if it were not for the work of the JUNAEB, for me the most important institution in the education sector.


Comentarios

Entradas populares