This photograph was taken on February 9 of this year, in a presentation with the band of which I am part, "Mambo de a litro", this was a very pleasant moment in my life as it reflects the emotion that causes me to be in a stage, where many people listened to us with euphoria and enthusiasm giving real value to our work as a band, without a doubt there is nothing more rewarding for an artist or an artist's attempt when the public enjoys what you do.
In the photograph I am accompanied by the bassist and vocalist of the band, Felipe Morales and Óscar Córdova, great friends with whom I have shared the stage on more than one occasion, dancing and playing onstage, making our show for the spectators, this photo It reflects what music means to me, which undoubtedly fills me with happiness and energy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares