My life in the University


Since we are little we are always told that we have to get to the University, it is quite difficult to decide what we will be at 30 years of age. I had a great passion for music in my teens, so I wanted to follow that path, then I liked the story a lot. However, it was in my last year of high school where I discovered this beautiful career, I discovered that I have a social vocation to help and want to transform the quality of life of the most disadvantaged. In the University, I have created great bonds of friendship, and it has happened that time has gone by quickly and each time there is less to finish. Participating in the Volunteering of Nueva Guanaco made me realize that I was on the right track, working with children who need support of all kinds, of course, one can not change their situation completely, but, if you can contribute with a grain of sand in its integral development.

Comentarios

Entradas populares