Consumed by Technology

There is no doubt that technology has come to stay, television, computers, telephones, are tools that make our lives easier, even if we have removed verbal communication between people, we love these tools
I personally could not live without a phone in my hands, it is for me the main tool that makes me have a more comfortable life, with this device I can chat, call long distance, take pictures, receive emails, watch videos, listen to music, have a GPS, surf the internet, perform banking, and the best thing is that all that is done with a device that you carry in your pockets every day.
I could say that the phone I occupy in the time that I am awake about 2 hours average per day, depends on the context.
My life without a phone would be quite different, I would have to do all things in their respective physical places, although it would be good enough to disconnect for a while, I think technology has already consumed us and we can not be without it, we would fall into a state of shock without telephones, computers, etc.

Comentarios

Entradas populares