Biography


Hello, my name is Juan Pablo Bustamante Abarca, I am 20 years old, I am a native of the commune of Pichilemu, I was born on October 20, 1998, I am currently studying public administration in Universidad de Chile.

In Santiago I live in the sector of Santa Lucia, it is a very nice sector, it gives me the possibility of being very close to the center and also, being able to walk to the university.


My family is composed of my mother and father, they are divorced, and I live with my mother and my two sisters, my older sister is 24 years old and my other sister is 22 years old, both graduates in graphic design and tourism, respectively.

My interests are music, football, nature and politics. I have a cumbia band called Mambo de a Litro, it's a project that fills me with energy and happiness, I play soccer in the name of the race and in the club in my hometown.

My favorite place will always be Punta de Lobos, where I disconnect from everything and talk to the ocean

Comentarios

Entradas populares